Mobile version of the action survival PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile got latest update to version 0.5.0 for iOS and Android. The game adds many additional functions, as well as a new map.
New map for mobile PUBG is a desert arena “Miramar”, which have long been available on the PC.
Features of the 0.5.0 update for mobile PUBG on iOS and Android:
- Added desert map Miramar;
- The new mission progression, allowing you to get rewards when getting new levels;
- A new weekly activity.
- Local feature for easy connection to a single session of six players;
- Added regions and flags;
- New avatars;
- New costumes and items in the store;
- Special secret items.
- Improved spectator mode;
- New sounds in the melee and by knocking the door;
- Improved system invites.
Update 0.5.0 for mobile PlayerUnknown”s Battlegrounds will be automatically loaded when you start the game on iOS or Android.
PUBG Mobile officially released for PC
По материалам: vgtimes.ru